The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
* Hires, trains and be responsible for the quality assurance staff.
* Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
* Revises, develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
* Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products and processes.
* Communicates and train approved quality standards to all appropriate staff.
* Manages all product testing.
* Identifies and analyzes issues, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
* Reviews, investigates and resolves client, customer, and user complaints and feedback through corrective actions and recommendations.
* Maintains compliance with all federal, state, local, and international regulations.
* Prepares and leads internal audits
* Prepares and represents the company during external audits
* Prepares and leads management reviews
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in scientific field required.
* Three to five years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
$25 per hour or higher, depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
8 hour shift
All employees required to have COVID-19 vaccination and wear a mask
Ability to commute/relocate:
San Diego, CA 92128: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)