Phamatech Laboratories, a SAMHSA Certified Toxicology Laboratory is currently seeking a male and female in West Palm Beach and Broward County to assist with the collection of specimens of hair, saliva, and urine for drugs of abuse testing.
Part-time or full-time positions 25-40 hours/week, some travel.
The candidate must be presentable, honest, punctual, professional, a self-starter, and assertive.
All employees required to have COVID-19 Vaccination.
Duties will include monitoring the collection of specimens, checking in and interacting with donors; data entry, packaging, and shipping samples daily. Also ordering office supplies and keeping the facility clean. Training will be provided by certified DATIA staff. The position requires some driving to different facilities on pre-set days; mileage will be compensated on days collectors will work at both facilities.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Problem-solver; Must approach issues proactively and report them immediately.
* Must be able to manage time.
* Must be able to work well with others.
* Must be flexible and adapt to changes in the process and responsibilities as required.
* Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
* Must be able to work with bodily fluids.
* Work requires standing.
Customer service experience preferred
1-2 years of Specimen Collection experience preferred
Education and certifications:
* High School diploma.
* Strongly preferred CTA certification.
* Strongly preferred DOT certification.
$10.00 /hour - DOEE
Phamatech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
* Phamatech is in compliance with the CDC guideline. For the safety of our employees and customers/clients , we'd provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
* All employees required to have COVID-19 Vaccination.