Expanding, local diagnostics manufacturer/toxicology laboratory seeking full-time customer service rep. For more information about our company, please visit Phamatech website.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Computer knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Phone experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Job Type: Full-time
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per CMS guidelines.
- ON-SITE POSITION - Located in Rancho Bernardo - San Diego, CA 92128
- Monday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00 pm
- Some Saturdays 9:00am- 1:00 pm
♦ Pay: From $17.00/hour and up DOEE (Depending on education & experience)
♦ We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, paid time off and sick leave after completion of introductory period and Phamatech’s observed Holidays.
Download the Application for Employment and send in completed with your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.